This is a great way to be very hands on in a thriving Denver Interior Design firm with residential and commercial projects in Denver, Telluride and Aspen/Snowmass.
We are in need of a full- time Design Assistant/ Office Manager / Personal Assistant to the owner. We have a strong team culture and this individual must have a great attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit and an impeccable attention to detail.
Prior interior design experience or training in school or field is a must! CAD proficient and Studio Designer knowledge a huge plus!
As the sole support to the designers, you will be responsible for the smooth operations in several different areas of Studio Lambiotte.Some of your regular responsibilities will include:
- Upkeep of physical office space
- Manage IT
- Manage all aspects of marketing and advertising. ie website, social media
- Samples: order and pick-up samples from the Design Center, keep the sample library in tip top shape, ship samples to clients as needed
- Product research assistance
- Correspondence with clients, contractors, and vendors
- Presentation board assistance
- Floorplan and elevation assistance
- Establish standard office templates and organize/ maintain Dropbox
- Generate purchase orders in the software we use to create proposals and invoices (Studio Designer)
- Installs: run all necessary errands and assist with install day
Please contact us to apply.