We are Studio Lambiotte, and we are looking for a Junior Designer / Project Manager to join our design team of 3.
This is a great way to be very hands on in a thriving Denver ID firm with residential and commercial projects in Denver and Aspen/Snowmass.
As a project manager you will be responsible for overseeing every aspect of a given project. Some of your regular responsibilities will include:
- design research
- field measurements, and CAD or SketchUP drawings
- client presentations in InDesign
- obtain pricing & lead times, place & track orders, enter orders into accounting software
And occasional activities may include:
- support on photo shoots & installations
- marketing assistance with publications and Instagram
We are a small, nimble, fun and flexible bunch. We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial, can do attitude, and of course an insane attention to detail. Prior interior design experience or training is a must!!!
Send resume via email to: