This is a great way to be very hands on in a thriving Denver Interior Design firm with residential and commercial projects in Denver, Telluride and Aspen/Snowmass.
We are a small, nimble, fun and flexible bunch and we are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, and an insane attention to detail.
Prior interior design experience or training is a must!!!
As a project manager you will be responsible for overseeing every aspect of a given project. Some of your regular responsibilities will include:
- field measurements, and CAD or SketchUP drawings
- create client presentations in InDesign and participate in client meetings
- assistance researching and selecting all finishes, fabrics, furniture,
- accessories, lighting, etc. for design projects
- obtain pricing and lead times; place & track orders
- manage installation timelines
Please contact us to apply.